Rhythm Magic Corporate Keynotes & Teambuilding Seminars
Program available nation-wide
... the unique way to demonstrate leadership and shared vision in a creative, hands-on environment.
- "Informative and entertaining!"
- "Visionary and high-spirited!"
- "Bold and provocative!"
These words have described the experience of numerous leaders who have completed a Rhythm Magic program. "Rhythm Magic" and "Rhythm of the Workplace" remind participants that basic skills such as listening and communication are a truly important part of quality in the workplace. They are the building blocks of effective communication, harmonious relationships with co-workers, and effective work teams. Employing an array of culturally diverse percussion instruments, Rhythm Magic creates an atmosphere of teamwork and harmony in the workplace, using a whole new model for organizational development.
The core of the Rhythm Magic experience is the creation of a musical ensemble composed of volunteers from your audience. In an illuminating process, Michael Bayard transforms these novice musicians into a unified, cohesive performing group. Their inspiring journey from potential to fulfillment captivates the imagination and provides memorable lessons in the capacity for individual achievement and the collective strength in synergistic communication.
Comments/Feedback: Add a comment
By: Rick McWilliam, Chief of Labor Relations. State of California - Department of Personnel Administration | Date: Jan 29, 2010
It was amazing to experience the effect of your dynamic presentation. Your use of varied musical instruments from all over the world to demonstrate the uniqueness of individuals and the potential inherent within each of us really hit home.
- CIGNA Property & Casualty
- State Farm Insurance Company
- Electronic Data Systems (EDS)
- U.S. Computer Services
- Pfizer Pharmaceutical
- Del Webb Sun City
- United States Department of Agriculture
- State of California - Department of Motor Vehicles
- Alexian Brothers Hospital
- American Academy of Certified Public Managers
- American Optometric Association
- Anheuser-Busch, Inc.
- Association of California School Administrators, Region VII
- Becker Partners Advertising
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters
- Boys & Girls Clubs of America
- Brave Hearts Foundation
- Brecek & Young
- Butte College, Unity in Diversity Conference
- Butte County, Office of Education
- Calaveras Alliance for Children
- California Credit Union Collectors Council
- California Credit Union League
- California Credit Union League, Mt. Diablo Chapter
- California Optometric Association
- California Parks & Recreation Society
- California Public Employees' Retirement System (CALPERS)
- California Schools Personnel Commissioners Assoc.
- California State, Board of Control
this is html input code